Periodic Update #5
This week's update is pretty short:
I took the time to order the rest of my materials for my project. I ordered:
Flora Board
Microphone sensor
I began outlining potential shapes for my mirror, by making various outlines for it. In class Monday, while I wait for my materials to arrive, I will test out different mirror outline, that I would be interest in.
Contact update:
I am still in the process of getting in contact with Mr. Biggers to ask for certain permissions and if this concept/project could be used in Harlem.
Classroom Feedback:
I decided too change my micro controller to a Flora, instead of Gemma 0, since I have more experience with flora and it is possible for it to be support the microphone and the Neopixel ring. Also, I am super appreciative of Erin providing me with a be-pixel rings, which is one less material that I have to purchase and wait on. Now that I have the main components to test the interactive part of my project, I will waste less time waiting for the materials to arrive.
Timeline:
As of right now I believe my timeline is still on schedule. I just ordered my materials a little bit later than I expected, but I do know that the thingspace has he materials that I need, to first test my project.
I took the time to order the rest of my materials for my project. I ordered:
Flora Board
Microphone sensor
I began outlining potential shapes for my mirror, by making various outlines for it. In class Monday, while I wait for my materials to arrive, I will test out different mirror outline, that I would be interest in.
Contact update:
I am still in the process of getting in contact with Mr. Biggers to ask for certain permissions and if this concept/project could be used in Harlem.
Classroom Feedback:
I decided too change my micro controller to a Flora, instead of Gemma 0, since I have more experience with flora and it is possible for it to be support the microphone and the Neopixel ring. Also, I am super appreciative of Erin providing me with a be-pixel rings, which is one less material that I have to purchase and wait on. Now that I have the main components to test the interactive part of my project, I will waste less time waiting for the materials to arrive.
Timeline:
As of right now I believe my timeline is still on schedule. I just ordered my materials a little bit later than I expected, but I do know that the thingspace has he materials that I need, to first test my project.
Comments
Post a Comment