Periodic Update #6

This week I was able to get all of my electronic components prepped for them to be included into the plan for my mirror. I received helped from David which was very helpful because he helped me get started programming my neo-pixels. I used a 24 be-pixel ring, uno Arduino, mic sensor, and a mini breadboard. The change in planned materials may affect the engineering of my project.  I was able to get my neo-pixels programmed to the point where  all of the pixels light up in blue when the microphone picks up different levels of amplitude. This next up coming week, I am going to be testing different lotus reiterations, the shape of the mirror, and finding constructive ways to conceal the Uno Arduino.



via GIPHY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Including Oshun (Artifacts and Timeline)

Periodic Update #7

Research/ Explorations/ Materials/ Tools (Post 3)